Milford Sound Overnight Cruises – Real Journeys
The ultimate Milford Sound experience – overnight in Fiordland National Park.
With our nature guide and friendly crew, you will cruise this spectacular fiord out to the Tasman Sea.
Keep a lookout for Fiordland wildlife, especially fur seals basking on the rocks.
The Milford Mariner is specifically designed for cruising in the fiords and has spacious viewing decks, a dining saloon, fully licensed bar and observation lounge.
Activities: kayaking or exploring the shoreline by small boat with our nature guide are included, as are the delicious evening meal and cooked breakfast prepared by our on-board chef.
On board, the Milford Mariner has private cabins with ensuite bathrooms (or limited quad-share bunk-style compartments) for your one night’s stay, most probably in sheltered Harrison Cove.
- Three-course dinner & cooked breakfast included
- Includes activities: kayaking or tendercraft (small boat)
- Private cabins with ensuite bathrooms (and limited quad share bunk-style compartments with share bathrooms)
- Departures: Mid Sep – mid May
- Departs: Milford Sound
- Queenstown and Te Anau coach connections available (extra cost)
- Suitable for all ages
Real Journeys Visitor Terminal