The Falls Hotel was named after the original accommodation house in Mataura, set up in 1859 by John MacGibbon.
The Falls Hotel also includes accommodation and dining facilities, which are leased to Nancy and Paul Matheson, trading under the name of 'Falls Motel and Bistro'.
- Hometown Liquormart Bottlestore
- Pool table and dart boards
- 12 gaming machines
- Sky TV on large screen
- Full TAB facilities
- Two bars
- Courtesy coach available locally
- ATM and EFTPOS facilities available
- Evening Bistro open 7 days.
- Hours Sunday to Thursday 6 to 8pm.
- Friday and Saturday - 5 to 9pm.
- Lunch Fridays - 12 to 1pm.
- Functions by arrangement (up to 60 people)
- A good selection of meals at reasonable prices.
115 Main Street