‘BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE’ Winter specials. See details below.
Classic Motorcycle Mecca is New Zealand's premiere motorcycle museum. We have the largest display of classic motorcycles in the country with a collection ranging from 1902 - 2007.
Once housed in Nelson and known as NZ Classic Motorcycles the entire collection was sold to Transport World in May 2016. Given our natural enthusiasm for wheels and, Invercargill's celebrated obsession with motorcycles, it presented an opportunity of a lifetime. Widely regarded to be a world class display, our brand new motorcycle museum houses over 300 motorcycles and motorcycle related artwork - some pieces of which are considered just as valuable as the bikes!
Classic Motorcycle Mecca includes solo, sidecar and even three wheeled automobiles and machinery from 1902 upwards. Over 60 manufacturers are represented (with some really astounding restorations) including a 1902 Peugeot Motorcycle to a 21st Century Simms Corbin Custom. You will find brands such as AJS, Ariel, BMW, Brough Superior, Harley Davidson, Henderson, Indian, Matchless and Rudge as well as little known brands such as Schwinn and Zundapp. We also proudly house three of four publicly displayed New Zealand-constructed John Britten motorcycles.
So if you love all things automobile, or if you're just looking for an interesting way to spend your afternoon, a visit to the Classic Motorcycle Mecca is a must!
ABOUT THE DEALS
‘BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE’ at Bill Richardson Transport World and Classic Motorcycle Mecca.
Our annual ‘buy one, get one free’ Winter Special is back. Every June and July, visitors who purchase an admission ticket to our collections at Bill Richardson Transport World or Classic Motorcycle Mecca get the second admission ticket for free.
‘BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE’ at Invercargill's favourite cafés.
This winter, everybody’s favourite Invercargill cafés The Grille and Meccaspresso are also getting involved in this epic Winter Special – offering ‘buy one, get one free’ deals on all hot drink purchases.
During June and July, all visitors to Bill Richardson Transport World and Classic Motorcycle Mecca will be able to get their second hot drink free when ordering at The Grille or Meccaspresso.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offers valid from Friday, 29 May 2020 – Friday, 31 July 2020.
- All deals cannot be used with any other special or group discount. Excludes gift shop purchases, gift vouchers, café purchases (outside of drink special) and Local Passes.
- All Bill Richardson Transport World and Classic Motorcycle Mecca admission tickets must be purchased at the time of planned entry and used within June & July 2020. All guests must be present at the time of ticket purchase.
- The ‘buy one hot drink and get a free hot drink’ special must also be redeemed within the months of June – July 2020.
- All ‘FREE’ admission tickets must be the same price point or lesser than the admission tickets purchased.
- Culture & Heritage
- Guided Tours