Stewart Island Experience - Ulva Island Explorer
Discover Stewart Island from the water. On board our catamaran enjoy a leisurely cruise of beautiful Paterson Inlet and visit Ulva Island - a renowned wildlife sanctuary.
Along the way learn about early Maori history and European settlement including whaling. Our skipper and nature guide provide detailed commentary througout the cruise.
Disembark at Ulva Island for a 45-minute guided walk with a specialist nature guide. See rare plants and abundant bird life and look out for the inquisitive weka, which are often seen on the beach.
- Departures: Daily (October - April)
- Departs: Stewart Island Visitor Terminal
- Duration: 2hrs 30/45mins
- Includes Paterson Inlet Cruise
- Includes 45mins guided walk on Ulva Island
- Picnic lunches are also available (if pre-ordered; extra cost).
- (Previously named "Paterson Inlet Cruises")
Stewart Island Experience Visitor Terminal