Welcome to La Riviera Guest House bed and breakfast accommodation in Riverton, New Zealand. Riverton, known as the "Riviera of the South" is the oldest European settlement in New Zealand and "Land of last Light". Your host, Rose Ivory welcome you to experience this amazing building, transformed into European influenced boutique guest house accommodation.
Enjoy the unique sunsets from the warm wood fire heated lounge room, or deck. Embrace the many board games or just relax and read from the extensive bookcase. A large dining room and kitchen make this venue perfect for staff conferences and group getaways. Our boutique guest house has 5 bedrooms, each with its own name and infusion of European influenced design.
Facilities and services
- WiFi Internet
- Fully equipped large kitchen
- Dining room with stunning views
- Large lounge with cosy yunca wood burner
- Library and numerous board games, cards, etc.
- Bike Hire
- Group Getaways
- from $56 pp incl. continental breakfast
- Business Conferences
- Wedding Facilities
- Fishing Trips (by prior arrangement)
- Scenic Bus Tours of the area (by prior arrangement)
- A great base for doing the Southern Scenic Route
136 Palmerston Street