Sit back, relax and listen to commentary from the friendly staff. They will point out the interesting landmarks which could include; Dog Island Lighthouse, Ruapuke Island, the Titi Islands and Mt Anglem - Stewart Island’s highest point and help you keep an eye out for unique native wildlife, especially seabirds.
- Catamarans are wheelchair accessible.
- Luggage limit is two carry-on bags per person. If you require additional baggage, please make arrangements prior to your journey.
- Coach connections through Invercargill, Te Anau, and Queenstown are available on request and parking is available at Bluff Visitor Terminal.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to ferry departure time.
- Complimentary tea and coffee available onboard
- Ferries & Water Taxis
- Transport Services