Southland, Fiordland or Te Anau cruises - let our Southland boat cruises show you the scenic wonders of Southland.
Stewart Island Experience offers the ferry service across Foveaux Strait to Stewart Island for passengers onboard comfortable express catamarans.
Sit back, relax and listen to commentary from the friendly staff. They will point out the interesting landmarks which could include; Dog Island Lighthouse, Ruapuke Island, the Titi Islands and Mt Anglem - Stewart Island’s highest point and help you keep an eye out for unique native wildlife, especially seabirds.
- Catamarans are wheelchair accessible.
- Luggage limit is two carry-on bags per person. If you require additional baggage, please make arrangements prior to your journey.
- Coach connections through Invercargill, Te Anau, and Queenstown are available on request and parking is available at Bluff Visitor Terminal.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to ferry departure time.
- Complimentary tea and coffee available onboard
ABOUT THE DEAL
Kids travel FREE. Up to two kids (0-18), can travel free with every paying adult on select Real Journeys Experiences.
Subject to availability, valid until 11 October 2020. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Ferries & Water Taxis
- Transport Services