Invercargill Spring Festival
Next stop Invercargill Spring Festival!
Venture Southland is proud to present the inaugural Spring Festival for Invercargill.
Spring has sprung but we are keeping the winter fun gliding through the year with the Ice Rink popping up in Invercargill during the school holidays for the Invercargill Spring Festival.
From 23rd September to 15th October the Ice World Ice Skating Rink will be based at the Gala Street Reserve, Invercargill. Open daily from 9am to 9pm, and until 10pm on Fridays & Saturdays.
If ice skating isn’t your cup of tea or you have littlies not ready for ice time the Giant Snow Globe will be there to keep you entertained with FREE entry for anyone and everyone!
Plus, there will be evening DJ sets, food vendors, and special ice skating demos by the amazing competitors from Ice Sports Southland, Gore!
So get ready Southland, Invercargill Spring Festival is coming!
ICE RINK ADMISSION
Skate as long as you like! Pricing includes skate hire.
Sunday - Thursday: 9am - 9pm
Friday & Saturday: 9am - 10pm
- Adults: $20
- Children: $15 (6 - 16 years)
- Children: $10 (5 & under)
- Student: $15 (with student I.D.)
- Families: $60 (2 Adults + 2 Children) or (1 Adult + 3 Children)
- Bobby the Seal Skating Aid Hire: $10 per seal, per hour
- Frame Skating Aid Hire: $5 per frame, per hour
- Lockers: $2
- Helmets: $2
- Student Concession:
- Admit 4: $50 (with student I.D.)
- Admit 5: $60 (with student I.D.)
- Snow Globe: FREE ENTRY
*Please consider your purchase carefully before choosing to skate, as no refunds will be given.