Night Food Market
The next South Alive Night Food Market is on Friday February 16th in the South Alive Community Park off Ness St from 5:30pm-8:30pm.
Come down for some music and kai and a great community atmosphere.
BYO plate and a chair. See you there!
Markets will run fortnightly through the summer until March 16th, 2018 (No market Jan 5th or 12th).
Some of the food on offer may include:
- Goldelights: Filipino food including pulled pork sandwiches, pork and chicken bbq, pork and shrimp steamed dumplings, pork adobo with rice and rice pudding
- Ceylon Food Mart: Sri Lankan food including dosas, hoppers, vada, and kottu roti (some vege and GF options)
- Jade’s Manea: Blue cod burgers (GF option available)
- Bonsai: Korean cupbab noodle (yakisoba), okonomiyaki
- Sakura: sushi, curry rice, chicken gangjung
- Street Burger: beef burgers and homemade slaw
- Kaimoana: seafood chowder and raw fish
- Pao’s Pantry: sweet and savoury crepes (GF and vegan options available)
- Raw Power: gorgeous raw slices (GF and vegan)
- Colombia: different Colombian foods will be available throughout the season (some vege and GF options)