Preparing for retirement can be overwhelming - it's hard to know where to even start!
How much will you need, are you on track to have it, how do you bridge the gap and how can you make sure it lasts the distance when you get there?
There's a lot to consider - which is why you should join this free webinar, with financial strategist, Hannah McQueen.
The seminar will cover:
- The retirement savings problem
- How to work out what you'll need for your retirement
- How to make that number smaller!
- Kiwisaver - what should be your strategy?
- Options to bridge a retirement savings shortfall
- The foundations of financial success
- How to get started on your retirement plan
Hannah McQueen is a leading financial adviser, chartered accountant and best selling author of How to Kill your Mortgage & Sort Your Retirement and Pocket Money to Property - How to Raise Financially Independent Kids.
Hannah and the team of advisors at enable.me have helped thousands of Kiwis get mortgage-free, grow wealth, and sort their retirement. Don’t miss the opportunity to fast track yourself to financial freedom.
Reserve your spot today