This free workshop will help you gain a better understanding of carbon - what it is, why reduce it, and where in your business it comes from. You'll also find out about resources available to help you on your carbon reduction journey.
Specifically tailored to small to medium enterprises, this workshop is designed to give you an introduction to:
• Where your emissions come from and how they impact climate change
• How climate change is set to impact Southland
• Consumer, market and legislation trends
• Carbon reduction solutions
You will leave knowing:
• How reducing carbon can benefit your business
• The roadmap to success and next steps
• The resources available to help you
For best results it is recommended that attendees be those in the business responsible for making the strategic & financial decisions.
Please RSVP by Thursday 23 September (include any dietary requirements).