Conveniently located in the entrance of the Southland Museum and Art Gallery, the expert team of locals at the Invercargill i-SITE Visitor Information Centre are brimming with extensive knowledge about the best things to see and do in Invercargill and throughout Southland.
From major attractions to hidden gems off the beaten track, the friendly staff can help you plan an itinerary that works for you, whatever your interests, time and budget – and then help you book it!
The i-SITE is the number one place to go for:
- Travel advice and help with itinerary planning
- Comprehensive information about activities, attractions, events and transport throughout Southland and New Zealand
- Booking services for tours, activities and accommodation in Southland and New Zealand
- Expert local knowledge
- Recommendations on current deals
- Free maps, weather and safety information
Best of all, their services are free!
The Invercargill i-SITE Visitor Centre is part of New Zealand's official nationwide Visitor Information Network.
- Information Centre