Have you ever dreamed of visiting South Island iconic spots such as, Invercargill’s Bill Richardson Transport World, Bluff, Milford Sound, Cromwell’s Highlands Motorsport park, Dunedin’s Speights Brewery, Larnachs Castle and more? Our Southern sights tour is the ultimate journey which will tick off much of your bucket list!
As well as our world famous deep South Island scenery, you’ll get to meet the locals and hear their stories, see our unique native wildlife up close, get out on the water, enjoy fresh food & wine, make new friends and at the end of each unforgettable day relax in comfort.
This package has it all with 7 nights in quality accommodation, meals and experiences you will forever regret if you miss!
This tour takes you on a journey from Invercargill, Bluff, Te-Anau, Milford Sound, Queenstown, Arrowtown, Cromwell, Dunedin and The Scenic Catlins
Your tour inclusions are:
Tick these off your bucket list!
- Accommodation: 7 Nights, Hotel 3 Star or more
- All Breakfasts
- All Dinners
- 1 Lunch (Milford Sound boat cruise)
- Entry into Bill Richardson Transport World
- Entry into Templeton Flaxmill Museum
- Milford Sound Scenic Cruise
- Entry into Highland Motorsport Museum
- Carrick wine tour and tasting
- Entry into Hayes Engineering Works
- Guided tour of Larnachs Castle
- Speights Brewery Tour
- Entry into Tuma Toka Curioscape
- Airport transfers to and from Invercargill airport to the Ascot Park Hotel
- Guided Tours
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours & Tastings
- Coaches & Buses
- Private Hire & Charters
- Scenic Tour
- Transport Services