Media and Trade Marketing Tools
We have a host of marketing, media resources and tools available for media and trade, as well as a Tourism Toolkit for operators.
- The Industry Event Calendar collaborates information from the events and conferencing sources to assist event planners and industry operators to undertake their planning.
- Our community takes pride in their health and wellbeing. By doing your best to provide a healthy experience at your event you are creating a more vibrant event experience and promoting a healthier future for the community. This Food Vendors Guide for Choice As Events by Healthy Families Invercargill provides a list of things to consider when planning an event.
Southland's Cruise Industry
Want to get on board with Southland's cruise industry? Here's what you need to know:
- Southland's peak season for cruise visitation is from November to March. The cruise schedule developed by the New Zealand Cruise Association will help keep you up to date with when the next cruise will be visiting Southland.
- Cruise can provide significant benefits for your business. If you are considering extending your product line for the cruise market, keep in mind these tips on how to develop your product offering
- Southport, at Bluff, is New Zealand’s southernmost commercial port. Well-known for servicing Southland’s export and import industries, it is also able to connect cruise passengers with a range of shorex options.
Southland Media Programme
The Great South tourism team hosts a number of media familiarisations throughout the year. Our independent media programme works primarily with domestic media; however, we are happy to hear from international media and will judge the opportunities available on their merit.
We also work closely with Tourism New Zealand (TNZ) through their International Media Programme (IMP). For more information or to request a place in the Tourism New Zealand International Media Programme, please contact the media team.
Contact our Tourism team today!