This unique lodge and restaurant is a peaceful place, showcasing southern hospitality and local cuisine.
Kaka Retreat is a small, intimate accommodation complex surrounded by bush and native gardens with a relaxed atmosphere. We're centrally located within the Oban Township and are close to the ferry and flight terminals, hotel and restaurants, supermarket etc.
We're the perfect base for the single traveller, couples, families and groups alike and can cater for groups up to 14 people who require a bed each and if couples are in the mix we can cater for up to for 24 people.
- Courtesy transfers to and from airport or ferry terminal (prior arrangement is required).
- Wireless internet
- Highchair and portacot (subject to availability).
- Washing machine and clothes dryer are available.
- Complimentary tea/coffee
- Continental Breakfast
- BBQ Facilities
General Room Facilities
- Toweling, toiletries, hand sanitiser and surface cleaning sprays are provided in all rooms for your convenience.
- All Cottages and Studio Units have their own individual outdoor seating areas.
Location / Distances: only 5 - 7 minute walk from the main town and Oban beachfront.
Check-In Time: between 3:00pm and 7:00pm (Luggage storage for those who arrive earlier is available)
Check-Out Time: 10:00am
Reception Hours: we're available for our guests from 9.00am until 5.00pm either on site or by phone.